Crochet flower pattern - Instructions for beginners with crochet
- Previous knowledge
- Crochet floral pattern
- 1st row - floral pattern
- 2nd row - floral pattern
- 3rd row - floral pattern
- 4th row - floral pattern
- Repetition of the pattern
They love filigree and noble crochet pattern ">
- Fixed stitches
- double rods
The individual leaves of the flower pattern consist of bundles. There are 3 double sticks in each, which are mashed together.
The flower pattern itself consists of 4 rows, which are then always repeated. Before you start, you need to calculate the number of air stitches you will need to stop the pattern at the end.
The rapport, consisting of a flower and the space between two, has 11 stitches. The crochet script shows how the pattern is composed. So please be aware of this when calculating your stroke.
Crochet floral pattern
They crochet 29 air meshes. Then you work two more air meshes as a transition to the first row.
For the pattern to have a stable base, crochet 29 sticks. Insert the first stick into the third mesh from the needle.
1st row - floral pattern
You start with 7 air meshes as a transition. Then skip two stitches of the previous row and work into the third: 1 double stick, 5 air stitches and 1 double stick.
- The first petal: 4 air stitches, then crochet 2 double swabs in the bundle.
- The second petal: skip 2 stitches of the previous row. Crochet 2 double sticks in a bundle.
- The third petal: skip 4 stitches. Work 3 double sticks in the bundle.
- The fourth petal: 4 pieces of air, in the first of which crochet 2 double sticks to the bundle.
- Interspaces : skip 2 stitches, crochet a double swatch, 5 pieces of air and another double swab (make a V).
- The fifth petal: 4 air meshes and 2 double swabs working in the bundle.
- The sixth petal: skip 2 stitches, crochet 3 double swabs in a bundle.
- The seventh petal: skip 4 stitches, work 3 double swabs in the bundle.
- The eighth petal: Crochet 4 air stitches and 2 double swabs in a bundle.
- The end of the round: skip 2 stitches, then work a double stick, 5 air stitches and another double stick into a stitch.
Crochet 2 pieces of air. Crochet as edge stitch in double swaths in the last stitch of the previous row.
2nd row - floral pattern
Crochet 5 stitches as a transition. After that, work 5 meshes again.
Then crochet a tight loop around the second bow. There are 7 air meshes.
The first and second petals: Work a bundle of 3 double sticks in the middle of the leaves from the previous row. Crochet 3 meshes and another petal in this stitch.
Crochet 7 stitches, one stitch in the next bow and 7 stitches again.
The third and fourth petals: work the same as the two previous leaves.
Crochet 7 meshes again, one stitch around the bow and now 5 stitches.
The round is crocheted with a double stick through the 5th mesh of the transitional air mesh.
3rd row - floral pattern
You start with 5 air meshes and do the work.
- The first petal: Crochet 4 loops of air and 2 double swabs into a bundle.
- The second petal: Crochet a bundle of 3 double sticks into the third air mesh of the first bow.
- The third petal: Work the bundle of double rods into the fourth mesh of the next arch.
- The fourth petal: crochet this again with 4 air stitches and 2 double swabs.
- The gap: Now crochet the "V", consisting of a double stick, 5 air stitches and another double stick in the second air mesh of the bow between the petals.
Now the crocheting of the first four petals of this row is always repeated, as well as the crocheting of the gap.
At the end, work as a conclusion again a double stick in the fifth air mesh of the transitional air mesh.
4th row - floral pattern
Crochet 5 meshes again at the beginning and do the work. Then crochet two more pieces of air.
* Now work the first two leaves of this round in the middle of the petals. In between there are again 3 air meshes.
Then crochet two arcs with 7 air stitches each. In the middle, these sheets are separated with a tight stitch in the middle of the next sheet. *
The order ** work through until the end of the series again and again.
At the end, complete the round with 2 air stitches and a double stick. The double stick is crocheted by the starting point of the sheet from the previous row.
Repetition of the pattern
Now the four rows of this flower pattern are repeated over and over again until the crochet piece has reached the desired length. If you always orient yourself at the previous rows when crocheting, then the pattern does not shift. The flowers and spaces are always offset one above the other worked.
With a few rows of the pattern you have crocheted a cute cuff with lightning speed. For this the two outer sides are crocheted together with a set of sturdy stitches, a heron of chopsticks and a row of fixed stitches. The air chain with 29 air meshes was perfect for the circumference. Done is the super cute flower pattern!