Blow out easter eggs - blow it out in 10 minutes
- Blow out easter eggs - instructions
- Be careful when blowing
Self-painted and hand-decorated Easter eggs are a must on any Easter holiday! But to paint in front of every easter eggs they have to be blown out. Often this means a lot of work and a red head of constant blowing. But who adheres to our instructions, can do it easily and without breathlessness in just a few minutes.
Easter egg making once a year has become such a tradition that both big and small can not wait to get started painting eggs - if it were not there blowing out. Broken eggs, red faces and a dirty kitchen are often the result if you do not do it right. With our guide and simple tips, these problems are history.
You do not need much to hang colorful easter eggs. And with the right preparation, blowing out the eggs is fun too.
What you need:
- Six pack of fresh eggs
- egg Piercer
- Knitting needle made of metal, metal skewer or roulade needle
- vinegar water
Blow out easter eggs - instructions
1. Before you can even start blowing out the egg yolk and egg whites, you need to make some preparations. First clean the eggs with some vinegar water to remove any bacteria or salmonella on the skin.1 of 3
2. Now prick the eggs up and down with the egg pie.
3. Use the knitting or roulade needle to enlarge both holes. Be especially careful that the eggs do not break. The openings should be so large that they can later effortlessly stick a match into the egg.
Tip: If you push the needle a little further into the egg, you can pierce the yolk with the tip of the needle - later it will be easier to blow it out.
4. Now it's time to blow out. Carefully whisk egg yolk and egg yolk over a bowl at the bottom of the ice.1 of 3
Tip: If you are a bit disgusted, you can use a shortened straw as a puff ear. Just cut a straw and put it in the hole.
Note: So you do not waste the precious egg yolk and protein, think in advance what you want to do with it. Either there is a delicious scrambled egg for dinner or you use it for baking.
5. Now wash the expelled eggs with vinegar water. Fill the egg with the water and then hold the holes with your fingers. If you then gently shake the egg, all remains should be removed.
6. Let the eggs dry a bit. In the meantime, you can prepare the painting of Easter eggs.
Be careful when blowing
When blowing eggs, however, all parties should always be vigilant. Salmonella or bacteria on the egg shell or inside can cause infections, especially in children. Therefore, raw eggs as the main source of salmonella should be handled with care - especially because the eggs are touched when you blow them out with your mouth. But if you follow these tips, you and your children will be spared an infection for Easter:
- Use fresh and clean eggs
- Wash the eggs with vinegar water
- Clean all tools before and after blowing
- Do not forget to wash your hands before and after
If you still fear an infection, you can buy in any craft or hardware store eggs made of wood, plastic or styrofoam and then colorful paint and decorate. These are at least as nice.
Now the blown eggs are ready to be decorated, painted, decorated and pasted. There are almost no limits - you often have the materials for unusual designed Easter eggs at home.
Tips for quick readers:
- Cleaning the eggs with vinegar water
- Pierce holes at top and bottom with egg batter
- Increase holes with knitting or roulading needles
- Yolk yolks
- Carefully pour over bowl at the bottom of the ice
- Use a straw as a blowpipe
- Do not throw yolk and egg whites away, but make something tasty out of it
- Clean blown eggs with vinegar water
- Let the eggs dry