Crochet pyramid pattern - instructions for lattice tips
- Previous knowledge
- Crochet Pattern - Pyramid Pattern
- 1st row
- 2nd row
- 3rd row
- 4th row
- 5th row
- Repetition of the pattern
They love fancy crochet patterns ">
Important crochet techniques for the pyramid pattern:
- strong stitches
- half and whole chopsticks
- double rods
Important notes for the grid tips:
- required number of stitches: divisible by 4 + 1 (eg: 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, ...)
- The pattern consists of 5 rows, which are repeated in retrospect always rows 2 to 5
Crochet Pattern - Pyramid Pattern
Hit an air chain with the desired number of meshes. We struck 33 air meshes.
Crochet a sturdy stitch into the 2nd stitch from the crochet hook.
Then crochet the following pattern:
* 5 stitches of air, one sturdy stitch into the 3rd mesh, then half a stick, a whole stick into the last stitch of the chain. * This is the pattern for a pyramid.
Now skip 3 stitches of the previous row and crochet a single stitch into the fourth stitch.
Repeat the pattern for the pyramid **.
Crochet the pyramids to the end of the row. In between, always skip 3 stitches.
Do the work and crochet 5 air stitches.
* A solid stitch follows in the top of the pyramid of the previous row. Work 3 air meshes. *
Repeat the sequence ** to the last peak.
Now crochet an air mesh and a double stick into the last stitch in the row.
Apply the crochet piece and crochet 9 pieces of air. Skip an air stitch of the previous row and crochet a single crochet stitch into the next fixed stitch of the previous row.
Now another pyramid is crocheted: * 5 air stitches, one tight loop into the third, half a stick in the second and a whole stick in the last loop of air.
Again, skip 3 stitches and crochet one stitch into the fourth. *
The order ** is now repeated until the end of the row.
Finish the round with four air meshes and a double stick in the last chain of the chain.
Now the work is turned again.
Work an air mesh and a sturdy loop into the next mesh of air.
* This is followed by 3 meshes of air and a solid stitch in the top of the next pyramid. *
Repeat the episode ** until the end of the series.
The series is completed with 3 air stitches and a fixed loop in the 5th spiral air mesh.
The work is turned.
Crochet one mesh and one stitch into the next stitch in the previous row.
* Crochet a pyramid and then crochet one stitch into the fourth stitch as you skip three stitches of the previous row. *
The sequence ** is repeated until the end.
Repetition of the pattern
From now on, the rows 2 to 5 are repeated. Crochet the pattern until the piece reaches the desired height. Of course, the pyramid pattern should end with a closed edge.
So you see - it does not really take much and in no time you can crochet the pyramid pattern. This is particularly suitable for flexible crochet pieces, such as bedspreads, scarves or towels.